The 1-3/16” AVT® Rotary Hammer (HR3011FCK) is engineered is engineered with Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT®), an internal counterbalance system for significantly less vibration. The HR3011FCK combines performance and power with less vibration and is ideal for a range of applications.
It has a 7.5 AMP motor that delivers 2.6 ft.lbs. of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications. The 3-mode operation offers “rotation only”, “hammering with rotation” or “hammering only” for multiple applications. Modes can be easily changed with a recessed hammer-function selector, which is located below the gear housing for improved durability.
The L-shaped body design brings the operator closer to the application for increased accuracy. A vibration-absorbing back handle and rubberized soft grip provides increased operator comfort.
A torque limiting clutch is engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds. Bit angle settings allow the steel bit to be set at different positions while performing hammer-only applications. This rotary hammer accepts SDS-PLUS bits.
The HR3011FCK is engineered for a range of applications including overhead drilling into concrete, wood and metal, removing tile, and more. It is ideal for a range of trades including masons, plumbers, electricians, sprinkler installers, city maintenance crews, and general contractors seeking a best-in-class rotary hammer.
- Powerful 7.5 AMP motor delivers 2.9 ft.lbs. of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications
- Constant speed control automatically applies additional power to the motor to maintain speed under load to complete the most challenging jobs
- Dust extraction capability with optional OSHA Table 1 compliant On-Board Dust Extractor Attachment
- "L-shape" body design brings the operator closer to the application for increased accuracy
- Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT®) is an internal counterbalance system along with vibration-absorbing handles that work together to reduce vibration
- Torque limiting clutch engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds
- 3-mode operation for "Rotation Only", "Hammering with Rotation" or "Hammering Only"
- Built-in L.E.D. light with an independent on/off illuminates the work area
- Ergonomic rubberized soft-grip handle with large multi-finger trigger provide increased comfort on the job
- Variable speed trigger enables user to match the speed to the application for greater versatility
- Bit angle settings allow the steel bit to be set at different positions while performing hammer only applications
- Recessed hammer function selector for improved durability
- Extended life brushes for more work between service intervals and less downtime