Makita Diamond Blades are designed to be used with power cut saws for making cuts in a variety of concrete and masonry materials. The high quality steel core is expertly tensioned for true cuts and added durability. Each blade features the highest quality diamonds and the segments are laser welded for added durability and improved cutting efficiency.
- Taller 12mm segments are designed for longer life and faster cutting
- General purpose blade for use cutting cured concrete, block and brick
- Laser welded to ensure the strongest joint possible
- Segment slots help deliver a faster, cooler cut in multiple applications
- Specially designed to handle the extreme power of gas power cutters in the most demanding of applications
- Optimum bond matrix provides a faster, longer lasting, and smoother cutting diamond blade
- Strict quality control measures ensure superior performance
- Expertly balanced premium steel core for reduced vibration and noise
- High quality diamonds for long life and faster cutting
- Dry or wet cutting for added versatiity
- For smoother and faster cuts in masonry products
- For use with 14" gas powered saws
- Max RPM 5,400
Blade Diameter : 14"
Application (diamond blades) : Concrete, Block, Pavers, Brick
Rim Type : Segmented
Tool Compatibility : Power Cutter, Cut-off Saw
Arbor (diamond blades) : 1", 20mm
Shipping Weight : 4.51 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-557399