MARSHALLTOWN’s “The Hog” Magnesium Hand Floats are specially designed with a wider blade to cover more surface area when floating slab and air entrained concrete. Each blade is constructed from a durable, lightweight magnesium, and shaped into lengths ranging from 12” to 24” with a standard 3 ¾” width. You can choose your preferred handle material and style to suit your preference for comfort and grip. These concrete Floats are Made in the USA with Global Materials.
- Wider blade covers more surface area and lasts longer than standard Hand Floats
- Magnesium blade material is lightweight, durable, and provides a smoother finish
- Pick your preferred blade length between 12” to 24”
- Blade width: 3 ¾”
- Handle materials: traditional hardwood, grippy DuraCork®, or soft grip DuraSoft®
- Handle styles: standard, round, or large round