MARSHALLTOWN Wood Backed Concrete Brooms are great tools for applying a non-slip or fine finish to newly finished concrete surfaces. Choose between a non-slip black polypropylene or horsehair bristles, or our memory resistant green nylon bristles for a light texture finish. All bristle options come set in a natural, lacquered hardwood block with a threaded hole that accepts any standard broom handle. You can also choose the size of your tool between a range of 18” to 48” to suit your preference. All variations of this Concrete Broom are Made in the USA with Global Materials.
- Use to add texture to newly finished concrete
- Choose the ideal size and bristle type to suit your preference
- Black polypropylene and horsehair bristles apply a non-slip finish
- Green nylon bristles are memory resistant and apply a light texture to concrete
- All bristle options have broom heads with a threaded hole that accepts standard broom handles*
- *Green nylon option only accepts 15/16” diameter handles
- Made in the USA with Global Materials