Diablo’s SDS-Plus rebar cutters provide one of the most durable drilling solutions on the market for rebar cutting. A unique brazing and hardening process of the carbide tips extends life and productivity, allowing users to drill through embedded rebar. Optimized flute design removes debris faster, keeping the carbide tips cooler for ultimate strength and durability. Designed for maximum performance in corded and cordless SDS-Plus rotary hammers in rotary mode only.
- Cuts embedded rebar up to 1-1/2”
- Rebar cutters are not for enlarging holes
- The size of the rebar cutter must match the size of the drill bit used to drill the hole
- Carbide tips withstands impact and high heat applications, dramatically extending life versus standard rebar cutters
- Unique brazing and hardening process extends life of carbide tips and increases productivity.
- Optimized flute design removes dust faster, keeping the carbide tips cooler for ultimate strength and durability
- Maximum performance in corded and cordless SDS-Plus rotary hammers (rotary mode only)
- WORKING LENGTH5"