Makita INOX Grinding Wheels are designed for grinding steel and stainless steel for added versatility. The innovative design produces less noise and vibration for an improve user experience and increased efficiency. The high strength bonding agent and high quality reinforcement provide improved efficiency and durability as well.
- Aggressive composition for faster material removal
- Innovative design for reduced noise
- Reduced vibration for superior user experience
- High strength bonding agent for added durability and long life
- 36 abrasive grit for efficient material removal; 1/4" thick; 7/8" arbor hole
- "N" grade hardness is ideal for working with stainless steel
- High quality reinforcement for improved performance through out the life of the wheel
- White aluminum oxide abrasive
- For use with 4-1/2" angle grinders grinding steel and stainless steel
Wheel Diameter : 4-1/2"
Wheel Style : Depressed Center
Abrasive Wheel Type : Type 27
Thickness : 1/4"
Arbor (GW, MD, RFD) : 7/8"
Grit : 36
Application (grinding wheels) : Stainless Steel, Steel
Abrasive Material : Aluminum Oxide
Maximum Speed (RPM) : 13,300
Package Quantity : 25
Shipping Weight : 8.103 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-443913