Makita Rotary Hammer Core Bits feature asymmetrical tungsten carbide teeth for faster drilling and longer life. Bit is part of a 2-piece core bit system that increases versatility and productivity. Core bits have larger diameters than standard carbide bits, allowing smaller hammers to drill larger holes. The bits are for dry drilling in concrete, block, and brick, and are ideal for drilling larger holes in masonry for piping, ventilation, and electrical installations. For increased versatility, the bit is interchangeable with Makita SDS-MAX or Spline rotary hammer carbide core bit shank adaptors (sold separately).
- Core bit for 2 piece bit system for increased versatility and productivity
- Interchangeable with Makita SDS-MAX or Spline Rotary Hammer Core Bit Shank Adapters
- Asymmetrical tungsten carbide teeth for faster drilling and longer life
- For making through-holes in masonry for piping, ventilation and electrical installations
- Core bits have larger diameters than standard carbide bits allowing smaller hammers to drill larger holes
- 4" overall length/3" usable length
- For drilling in concrete, block and brick
- For dry drilling only
- For use with rotary hammers
- Product Type (RHB, DS) : Core Bits
- Diameter : 4"
- Usable Length : 3"
- Overall Length : 4"
- Package Quantity : 1
- Shipping Weight : 2.98 lbs.
- UPC Code : 088381-539586