The 40V max XGT® Brushless Cordless 4-Speed 1/2" Sq. Drive Impact Wrench Kit w/ Detent Anvil (GWT05D) provides improved fastening control, ideal for automotive, installation, and fabrication trades. The Makita-built brushless motor delivers 465 ft.lbs. of Nut-Busting Torque and 260 ft.lbs. of Fastening Torque to out-power similar impact wrenches in heavy-load applications.
Precise fastening control is achieved through the 4-speed power selection switch, which accounts for a wide range of applications. Three forward and three reverse rotation auto-stop modes offer increased efficiency when fastener is adequately loosened. The full-speed mode function reduces the trigger pull to reach full speed.
The GWT05D features Makita's Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™), a series of protective seals inside the tool. It is designed to improve a tool’s operation in harsh conditions by channeling water and dust from key internal components. Reinforced gear housing provides additional durability on the job site.
XGT is a system of equipment, tools, batteries and chargers utilizing 40v max lithium-ion batteries. XGT is engineered to deliver high power to take on high-demand applications, allowing users to completely transition to a cordless job site. XGT is equipped with advanced brushless motor engineering, intelligent digital communication, and superior durability features to outpower, outsmart and outlast the rest.
- OUTPOWER: Makita-built motor delivers 465 ft.lbs. of Nut-Busting Torque and 260 ft.lbs. of Fastening Torque
- OUTSMART: 3 forward and 3 reverse Auto-Stop modes for increased efficiency
- OUTLAST: XPT™ is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- 4-speed power selection switch (0-1,000 / 0-1,800 / 0-2,600 / 0-3,200 RPM & 0-1,800 / 0-2,600 / 0-3,400 / 0-4,000 IPM) for a wide range of applications
- Full speed mode function reduces trigger pull to reach full speed
- Compact length at only 5-5/8"; ideal for working in tight spaces
- Ultra-smooth variable speed trigger provides optimum control
- Reinforced gear housing engineered for maximum job site durability
- The digital communication within XGT® optimizes performance to provide up to 2X longer sustained power under heavy-load applications
- The digital communication within XGT® actively monitors and protects against overload, over-discharge and overheating
- XGT® Tools and Batteries are designed with a multi-layer contact interface for more constant power delivery to take on high-current demands
- XGT® Batteries feature rigid rails with impact-resistant construction to secure the battery to the tool during high-demand applications (batteries not included)
- The XGT® Rapid Charger with dual-fan design circulates air through the battery to cool the battery and circuit board quickly for faster charging (charger not included)
- The XGT® Rapid Charger’s digital display indicates battery charge level (-80%, +80%, 100%)
- The XGT® Rapid Charger’s built-in chip thoroughly communicates during the charging process to control current, voltage, and temperature for more efficient charging
- 40V max XGT® Lithium-Ion 2.5Ah Battery (Hold for model number) reaches a full charge in 28 minutes or less
- Compatible with Makita® 40V max XGT® Lithium-Ion Batteries
- Only use genuine Makita® Batteries and Chargers
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- (1) 40V max XGT® Brushless 4-Speed 1/2" Sq. Drive Impact Wrench w/ Detent Anvil (GWT05Z)
- (1) 40V max XGT® Rapid Optimum Charger (DC40RA)
- (2) 40V max XGT® 2.5Ah Battery (BL4025)
- (1) Tool Bag
- System : XGT
- Square Drive : 1/2"
- Speed power selection : 4
- No Load Speed (var. 4 spd.) : 0 - 1,000 / 0 - 1,800 / 0 - 2,600 / 0 - 3,200 RPM
- Impacts Per Minute (var. 4 spd.) : 0 - 1,800 / 0 - 2,600 / 0 - 3,400 / 0 - 4,000 IPM
- Nut-Busting Torque (ft.lbs./N•m) : 465 ft.lbs./630 N•m
- Fastening Torque (ft.lbs./N•m) : 260 ft.lbs./350 N•m
- Overall Length : 5-5/8"
- Net Weight (with battery) : 4.2 lbs.
- Shipping Weight : 11.86 lbs.
- UPC Code : 088381-727044