Walk behind the 6” x 8” MARSHALLTOWN Stainless Steel Safety Step Walking Edger/Groover to create professional, smooth edges and add a safety tread to curbs and steps. This concrete tool forms a ¾” radius and ¼” groove. The safety groove itself can come either 6 ½” or 7” from the outside edge to suit your preference. It’s also fitted with an all-angle bracket makes it possible to tilt your attachable 9 or 10 clevis handle so you don’t have to bend over. All variations of the Safety Step Walking Edger/Groover are Made in the USA with Global Materials.
- Create professionally smooth edges and add a safety tread to curbs and steps
- Stainless steel blade size: 6” x 8”
- Choose where your groove sits—6 ½” or 7” from the outside edge
- Forms a ¾” radius and ¼” groove
- Use tool at any angle with all-angle bracket and 9 or 10 clevis handle
- Handles sold separately
- Made in the USA with Global Materials