- Up to 47% more power vs the DCS575
- Uses a 7-1/4 in circular saw blade and features a maximum cut depth of 2-9/16 in at a 90 deg bevel
- Maximum bevel capacity of 57 deg with bevel stops at 22.5 deg and 45 deg
- Electric brake stops the blade after the trigger is released
- Integrated LED for increased visibility and cut accuracy
- Integrated rafter hook for quick and easy storage
Our most powerful tools just got better with the 60 v max* 7-1/4 in circular saw with electric brake. it has up to 47% more power than the dcs575 60 v max* circular saw** with 2456 unit watts out. with a no-load speed of 5800 rpm, this saw delivers the power of a corded circular saw with the portability and convenience of cordless through revolutionary dewalt flexvolt technology.