Diablo’s Steel Demon Cermet II saw blades are redefining metal cutting, and the jobsite, by introducing exclusive innovation for cutting metals and stainless steels with a cordless or corded circular saw. The specially formulated Cermet II teeth provide high heat tolerance and increased hardness for superior wear and life delivering up to 25X longer life, 50X cooler cuts and 10X faster cuts when compared to standard grinding discs. Featuring a special Triple Chip Grind and Perma-SHIELD® coating, these blades slice through the toughest of metals to produce precise, burr-free cuts with less sparks. A controlled cutting action produces larger chip sizes that generates less dust and airborne contaminates. The ability to cut through both metals and stainless steels eliminates the need for individually dedicated saw blades, offering a one-blade solution for the ultimate metal cutting performance and an unmatched value.
- Cermet II (Ceramic and Metallic) teeth deliver a more efficient and productive metal cutting solution through high heat tolerance and increased hardness for superior wear, fewer blade changes and up to 25X longer life versus standard grinding discs
- Up to 50X cooler cuts with a circular saw blade when compared to a grinding disc that increases temperature of steel by up to 500 degrees. Grinding discs increase the temperature enough to permanently discolor the steel.
- Up to 10X faster cuts with a circular saw blade for maximum productivity and efficiency, resulting in up to 60 seconds faster cuts in both metals and stainless steels versus standard grinding discs
- Triple Chip Cutting action reduces sparks and the possibility of needing “hot” permits
- Optimized blade design reduces wandering and deflection of metal, creating precise cuts that require virtually no re-work
- Advanced Laser Cut Stabilizer Vents trap noise and vibration for maximum stability, keeping the blade cool for straight, accurate cuts
- Tri-Metal Shock Resistant Brazing, a three-metal brazing system, allows Cermet II teeth to withstand extreme impact for maximum durability
- Laser Cut Thin Kerf Design provides less resistance and heat build-up for ease of cut, accuracy and long cutting life in cordless or corded saws
- Perma-SHIELD® coating resists heat build-up by protecting the blade against gumming and corrosion
- Laser Cut Arbor reduces vibration and premature wear for accurate blade rotation when in use
- Circular saw blades create a controlled cutting action resulting in larger chip sizes that generates less dust and airborne contaminates versus standard grinding discs
- Compatible with cordless and corded circular saws
- Max RPM: 5800
- MAX RPM5800