The Makita 9" Diamond Blade, Turbo, General Purpose (E-02559) is ideal for cutting applications including block, brick and cured concrete. The turbo rim design is engineered for constant contact with the material for smoother finish than segmented blades. The optimum bond matrix is engineered for faster, smoother cutting and a long working life. Makita Diamond blades are part of Makita's broad line-up of solutions for concrete, stone and masonry applications.
- Taller 13mm segments are designed for longer life and faster cutting
- Longer life than competitive blades
- For cutting concrete, block, brick, pavers, and roof tiles
- Optimum bond matrix provides a faster, longer lasting, and smoother cutting diamond blade
- Carefully tensioned for less vibration and a superior user experience
- Strict quality control measures ensure superior performance
- Dry or wet cutting for added versatiity
- For smoother and finer cuts in masonry products
- Made with high quality diamonds
- For use with angle grinders or masonry saws
- Max RPM 6,650
Blade Diameter : 9"
Application (diamond blades) : Concrete, Block, Pavers, Brick
Rim Type : Turbo
Tool Compatibility : Angle grinder, Cut-off Saw
Arbor (diamond blades) : 7/8", 5/8"
Shipping Weight : 1.69 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-557252