Makita has a deep line-up of metalworking solutions. Get the right accessory for cutting applications with Makita INOX Thin Cut-Off Wheels. The thin design requires less energy for improved battery life when used with cordless grinders (sold separately). It is ideal for making cuts in metal and stainless steel pipes, sheet and channel.
- 60 grit abrasive for cleaner cuts
- Aluminum Oxide construction makes these wheels ideal for ferrous metals including stainless steel
- Thin design requires less energy for improved battery life when used with cordless grinders
- For making cuts in metal and stainless steel pipes, sheet, and channel
- 5/64"/.075" wheel thickness
- Use with 9" Angle Grinders
Wheel Diameter : 9"
Arbor : 7/8"
Abrasive Material : Aluminum Oxide
Application (cut-off wheels) : Ferrous Metal, Stainless Steel, Pipe, Sheet and Channel
Grit : 60
Maximum Speed (RPM) : 6,650
Package Quantity : 10
Thickness : 5/64"
Abrasive Wheel Type : Type 1
Shipping Weight : 4.08 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-467728