Makita Rotary Hammer Core Bit Centering Bits features a carbide-tipped tapered bit for faster and more accurate starts. Centering bits have larger diameters than standard carbide bits, allowing smaller hammers to drill larger holes. A high-grade steel construction provides increased durability. The bits are for dry drilling in concrete, block, and brick. For increased versatility, the bit is interchangeable with Makita SDS-MAX or Spline rotary hammer carbide core bit shank adaptors (sold separately).
- Carbide-tipped tapered bit for faster and more accurate starts
- 4-1/2" overall length/ 3-1/2" usable legth
- High grade steel construction for increased durability
- Core bits have larger diameters than standard carbide bits allowing smaller hammers to drill larger holes
- For drilling in concrete, block and brick
- For use with Makita 2 piece SDS-MAX and Spline rotary hammer core bits
- Product Type (RHB, DS) : Core Bits
- Shank Type : Straight
- Diameter : 7/16"
- Usable Length : 3-1/2"
- Overall Length : 4-1/2"
- Package Quantity : 1
- Shipping Weight : .17 lbs.
- UPC Code : 088381539616