Makita® Magnetic Nutsetter is designed to drive 1/4" hex head nuts and self-tapping screws in a variety of applications. 1/4" hex shank for convenient use with high-torque impact drivers and driver-drills. Flat edges at the hex opening provides full contact with flanged hex head screws. The magnet allows for easy one-handed operation.
- Provides convenient pick-up and retention of hex fasteners
- Lobular design drives along flats to reduce rounding of hex fasteners
- Flat edges at hex opening for full contact with flanged hex head screws
- Calibrated heat treating process for added durability
- Matte Nickel surface for best in class corrosion resistance
- Ideal for driving hex head nuts and self-tapping screws in a wide variety of applications
- For use with high torque impact drivers and driver-drills
Product Type : Nutsetters
Bit Fitment : Hex
Tip Size : 1/4"
Shank Type : 1/4" Hex
Overall Length : 2-9/16"
Package Quantity : 10
Shipping Weight : .6 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-555142