The LD6 is the only fully hydrostatic 6-foot rideon
trowel in the market today. Incorporating
a proportional servo controlled pump and
high torque drive motors, the LD6 can
achieve performance levels unmatched in the
industry by any 6-foot ride-on trowel.
• 23 HP Briggs & Stratton V twin engine.
• Fully hydrostatic drive produces efficient
power transfer while keeping maintenance
costs to a minimum. System eliminates
wear items like belts, clutches and driveline
• Poclain pump and Parker drive motors ensure
optimum torque for panning, while delivering the
efficiency required for high speed burnishing.
• Proportional hydraulic steering offers quick
response with minimal operator effort.
• Improved stability - Engine placement lowers
overall center of gravity and reduces frame roll.
• Rebuildable spider assemblies reduce maintenance
• Electric linear actuators control pitch for precision
blade pitch control.
• Ergonomic controls reduce operator fatigue and
LD6 is configured to accept these accessories: LD6LK
Lighting Kit, LD6SK Retardant Spray System and LD6EK Edger