MVC82VHW Plate Compactor fir granular compacting soils and asphalt
Recognized as the industry standard for compacting granular soils and asphalt.
- Reliable engine with Honda GX160 offering easy start-up and low oil shutdown for durability.
- Cyclonic pre-cleaner captures most airborne contaminants for engine protection and extended service life.
- Anti-vibration handle dramatically reduces operator fatigue and increases productivity.
- Solid, high-strenght steel base plate for durability.
- Tubular steel roll bar protects engine components and provides central lifting point.
- Sealed belt cover keeps dirt and rocks out extending belt life.
- Open base plate design makes for easier removal of dirt and rock build-up.
- Cog-tooth belt drive enables longer life compared to conventional V-belts.
- Front mounted exciter assembly allows for easy service access.
- Removable, tool-free water tank can easily be refilled to 11.5 quart capacity.
|Centrifugal Force||3080 lbf||13.7 kN|
|Exciter Speed||5600 VPM|
17.7 x 22.4 in
450 x 570 mm
Max Forward Speed
|72 ft||22 m|
|0.31 gal||1.17 L|
|Water Tank Capacity||11.5 qt||10.88 L|
|Overall Length||36 in||914 mm|
|Overall Width||17.7 in||450 mm|
|Overall Height||39.5 in||1003 mm|
33.5 x 18.5 x 27 in
851 x 470 x 686 mm
|Operating Weight||181 lb||82 kg|
|Shipping Weight||200 lb||91 kg|